” Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility. ” – William Wordsworth
- Hair: By Spellbound // First Date – Natural Ombre & Roots Spellbound
- Glasses: By Blush // Coco Sunglasses .Blush.
- Ring: By Manik Queen // Flower Pop Ring Manik Queen
- Swimsuit: By Petite Mort // Diamond Bikini – Black (( Available @ The Aloha Fair July 28th – August 11th ))
- Belly Chain: By GeWunjo // Shakira Belly Chain- Silver GeWunjo Jewelry
- Pose: By FOXCITY // Candy Candy 1 FOXCITY & Fussy
- Location: Baja Bay
With the summer coming towards it’s end, we find ourselves trying to soak in every bit of the sun’s rays that we can before fall arrives! This entry features the Diamond Bikini by Petite Mort! This Swimsuit is a two piece and comes in a variety of colors~! Check out the event as well as Petite Mort Inworld !
” You can either see yourself as a wave in the ocean or you can see yourself as the ocean. ” – Oprah Winfrey
- Hair: By Runaway // Romy- Ombres & Roots Runaway
- Glasses: By #Foxy // High on Love Sunglasses #Foxy
- Top & Bottoms: By Petite Mort // Sharkbite Tank – Tacos/Tequila , Bermuda Shorts- Dirty Wash (( Available @ Tres Chic July 17th – August 10th ))
- Pose: By micamee // Nana- Pose 3 micamee
- Location: Baja Bay
This blog entry features the Sharbite Tank and Bermuda Shorts from Petite Mort! The set is available in many different colors and an array of sizes. Make sure to check out Petite Mort Inworld as well!
” Without deep reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.” – Albert Einstein
- Hair: By Phoenix // Linda Hair – Black & Whites (( Available @ Hair Fair 2017 ))
- Collar: By Real Evil Industries // Raven Collar – Heart RealEvil Industries
- Top: By Addams // Sophia Tank – Dark Grey Addams
- Skirt: By Oubliette // Brujah Maxi – Twilight (( Available @ The Darkness Chamber Fair )) July 1 -22
- Pose: By Shi.S. // Spring Love – Pose 2 Shi.s.
- Location: Belacort Manor
This entry features the very beautiful yet feminine Brujah Maxi skirt from Oubliette! The skirt comes in a few different colors and will be available at The Darkness Chamber Fair July 1-22. Also check out Oubliette Inworld !
” Now there’s a moment
I feel so much lighter
In this moment
I can breathe. ” – Susie Suh : Harmony
- Hair: By Doux // Ruby Hair – Naturals DOUX Mainstore
- Necklace: By DeviousMind // Lasombre Vampire Necklace – Gold DeviousMind
- Dress: By Oubliette // Lucretia Gown – Nude (( Available @ Midsummer Enchantment June 21st – July 9th ))
- Pose: By micamee // Yoko Pose # 1 micamee
I am proud to present the Lucretia Gown from Oubliette! The dress comes in several different colors and is made to fit most mesh bodies! Make sure to also check out Oubliette Inworld !
” Architecture is how the person places herself in the space. Fashion is about how you place the object on the person.” – Zaha Hadid
- Hairbase: By SIIX // Mulan Hairbase SIIX
- Pose: By Lyrium // Portrait Bento Pose – 4 L y r i u m
- Choker: By ISON // Rose Choker – Onyx ISON
- Skin: By Mystic Canvass // SC Lock Skin – Sugar (( Available @ Vintage Fair ))
- Headpiece: By Mysric Canvass // Krown Headpiece – Black & Red V.1 (( Available @ Vintage Fair ))
I am proud to present this very cool skin and headpiece by Mystic Canvass that was made just in time for the Vintage Fair. Also, make sure to check out the store inworld @ Mystic Canvass !
” The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most. ” – John Ruskin
- Hair: By enVOGUE // Camilla – Light Blondes enVOGUE
- Necklace: By Minimal // Irina – Gold MINIMAL
- Nails: By Secrets // Extra Long Nails- Stiletto -Secrets-
- Romper: By Petite Mort // Ostara Romper – Olive (( Available @ TRES CHIC May 17th- June 10th ))
- Pose: By Quissy Doll // Leave Me Alone Quissy Doll
This pose features the Ostara Romper by Petite made especially for Tres Chic!!! Make sure to check out the event, as well as Petite Mort Inworld !
” The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.” – Carl Sagan
This post features the very cute and very feminine Fiona Outfit by Oubliette! The outfit comes in a few different shades and is available at the AnyBody Event starting May 5th! Also check out Oubliette Inworld @ Oubliette !
” The more hidden the venom, the more dangerous it is. ” – Margaret of Valois
- Hair: By Mina // Peggy – Pastel Ombres Mina
- Collar: By Violetility // Beloved Collar Violetility
- Top: By Oubliette // Cropped Tee – Bitchcraft (( Available @ Suicide Dollz April 16th – 28th ))
- Skirt: By Oubliette // Nancy Skirt – Navy (( Also available @ Suicide Dollz ))
- Garters & Stockings: By JuJu // Tokyo Stockings [JuJu]
- Shoes: By Breathe // Stargirl Boots – Blacks [BREATHE]
This super sexy outfit from Oubliette features the Bitchcraft Crop Tee, which is a Suicide Dollz Bi-Weekly Event Exclusive! Suicide Dollz is one of my favorite events in Second Life, go check it out!! Also make sure to check out Oubliette Inworld !
” Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well. ” – Mark Haddon
- Hair: By NewSea & rezology // Cloud Nine NewSea & rezology
- Glasses: By Reign // Coven Myrtle Glasses w/ Lens Hud REIGN
- Dress: By Oubliette // Vindra Harness Dress- Cross (( Available @ Suicide Dollz April 2nd- 14th ))
- Pose: By Embody // Bookworm 5 Emody
- Location: Magical Library @ Belacort Manor
I am proud to present one of the versions of the Vindra Harness Dress by Oubliette for this round of Suicide Dollz! Suicide Dollz is a bi-weekly event that caters to the spooky girls of Second Life. If that’s you, then definitely check out the Event. For other cool items from Oubliette, check out her inworld store @ Oubliette Inworld !
” Smiling gives you wrinkles. Resting Bitch Face keeps your Pretty . ” – Anonymous
I am totally excited to blog this adorable Bad Bunny Latex Dress and Ears for Oubliette for her participation in the Totally Top Shelf Treasure Hunt! The event runs from April 1st and runs til April 22nd! While you are hunting, make sure to check out the other amazing items in the store! Get to Hoppin’!